Terms & Conditions
Dear Customer, below are the general and particular conditions governing the sales contract for the tourist package you are purchasing.
This document presents and determines the contractual relationship between you or the customer and “Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL with regular Authorization issued by the Sicily Region Department of tourism, sport and entertainment License DDS n ° 1988 / S7 and Insurance policy number 90590142-RC20 issued by Ergo Travel Insurance
The sale of the tourist package is governed by the Tourism Code, and in particular by articles 32-51-novies as amended by Legislative Decree. 62 of 21 May 2018, transposing and implementing EU Directive 2015/2302 as well as the provisions of the civil code on the subject of service contracts where applicable.
For the purposes of this contract, the following definitions apply:
- a) travel organizer / tour operator: the person who undertakes in his own name and against a lump sum payment to procure tourist packages for third parties by creating the combination of elements referred to in art. 34 of the Tourism Code or by offering the customer, also via a remote communication system, the possibility of independently creating and purchasing this combination;
- b) seller: the person who, even if not professionally and non-profit, sells or undertakes to procure tourist packages made in accordance with the aforementioned art. 34 of the Tourism Code towards a lump sum payment or single disaggregated tourist services;
- c) customer or tourist: is the buyer of a tourist package or any person also to be named as long as he meets all the conditions required for the use of the service on behalf of which the main contractor undertakes to purchase a tourist package without remuneration;
- d) travel contract: it consists of general conditions, any specific conditions agreed from time to time between the parties, catalog and brochure;
- e) tourist service:
1) the transport of passengers;
2) accommodation that is not an integral part of passenger transport and is not intended for residential purposes or for long-term language courses;
3) the rental of cars, other motor vehicles pursuant to the decree of the Minister of Infrastructure and Transport of 28 April 2008, published in the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic no. 162 of 12 July 2008, or motorcycles that require a category A driving license, pursuant to Legislative Decree 2/2013;
4) any other tourist service that is not an integral part of one of the tourist services referred to in numbers 1), 2) or 3), and is not a financial or insurance service;
- f) package: the combination of at least two different types of travel services for the purpose of the same trip or holiday, if at least one of the following conditions is met:
1) these services are combined by a single professional, even at the request of the traveler or in accordance with his / her selection, before a single contract is concluded for all services;
2) these services, even if concluded with separate contracts with individual tourism service providers, are: 2.1) purchased from a single point of sale and selected before the traveler agrees to payment; 2.2) offered, sold or billed at a flat rate or global price; 2.3) advertised or sold under the name “package” or similar name;
2.4) combined after the conclusion of a contract with which the professional allows the traveler to choose from a selection of different types of tourist services, or purchased from distinct professionals through connected online booking processes where the name of the traveler, the details of the payment and e-mail address are transmitted by the professional with whom the first contract is concluded to one or more professionals and the contract with the latter or these latter professionals is concluded at the latest 24 hours after the confirmation of the booking of the first service tourist.
Reservations and payments will take place mainly in electronic form after having drawn up the appropriate form, filled in all its parts and virtually signed by the customer, after having accepted its conditions and uses. Reservations can be made not only electronically but also by telephone, but the same will be considered confirmed and accepted only after payment of the lump sum for the service purchased and the completion of the appropriate form. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the availability of seats and the contract is concluded only when and in the place in which the organizer provides written confirmation. Reservations can be made at the Taormina office in Via L. Pirandello 1 (3-5) CAP 90039 or via Tel. +39094224005 / +39 3926239892, via the website www.
- Contents of the contract.
At the time of the conclusion of the tourist package sales contract or, in any case, as soon as possible, the organizer or the seller, will provide the customer with a copy or a confirmation of the contract on a durable medium. If the tourist package sales contract has been stipulated in the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, the customer will receive a paper copy of the contract.
- Customer information .
Before the start of the trip, the organizer communicates the following information to the customer:
1) the destination, the means, the type, the category of transport used;
2) the accommodation in a hotel or other type of accommodation, the exact location with particular regard to the distance from the main tourist attractions of the place, the category or level and the main characteristics with particular regard to the quality standards offered, its approval and classification of the host state;
3) meals provided included or not;
4) the itinerary;
5) the language in which the services are provided;
6) if the trip or vacation or service requested is suitable for people with reduced mobility and, at the request of the traveler, precise information on the suitability of the trip or vacation that takes into account the needs of the traveler;
7) visits, excursions or other services included in the agreed total price of the package;
8) general information concerning passport and / or visa conditions, including approximate times for obtaining visas, and health formalities in the country of destination;
9) the total price of the package including taxes and all rights, taxes and other additional costs, including any administrative and handling costs;
10) the methods of payment, including any amount or percentage of the price to be paid as an advance and the deadlines for payment of the balance;
11) information on the traveller’s right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package upon payment of adequate withdrawal costs;
12) the minimum number of people required for the package and the deadline referred to in Article 41, paragraph 5, letter a), before the start of the package for the possible termination of the contract in case of failure to reach the number;
13) the details of the insurance coverage referred to in Article 47, paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of Legislative Decree 79/2011.
On the other hand, it is the traveler’s duty to request all the necessary information at the time of purchase
6.1 Terms of payment
To proceed with the online conclusion of a travel contract, the customer must pay:
1) any registration fee or practical management;
2) deposit up to a maximum of 30% of the price of the tourist package based on the price published in the catalog or in the brochure or in the quotation of the package provided by the organizer on the site or of the price agreed with the organizer based on the services requested . The balance must be paid within the deadline indicated by the organizer in its catalog or in the booking confirmation of the requested tourist service / package or if no deadline is set, at least 30 days before departure. Failure to pay constitutes an express termination clause such as to determine by the organizer the legal termination which will be communicated in writing by e-mail to the customer. Having received the customer’s booking request, the Srl
6.2 Payment methods :
1) The payment methods are indicated during the booking phase and may vary according to the package and / or service proposed. Generally the payment methods are: In cash, by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, paypal and company vouchers if agreed.
6.3 Additional costs by payment method:
1) the PAYPAL payment method provides an additional management cost equal to 4% of the total amount of the services booked, this management cost is not refundable under any circumstances, even if the booking and / or service is canceled within the cancellation terms free;
2) All other payment methods (except paypal) do not involve additional management costs;
- Price .
The price of the package / tourist service is determined in the contract, with reference to what is indicated in the catalog or information brochure or on the organizer’s website. The price may undergo changes due to changes in transport costs (for example the cost of fuel), duties and taxes relating to air transport, landing, disembarkation or embarkation rights in ports and airports, exchange rates applied to the requested service / package. For these changes, reference will be made to the exchange rates and prices in force on the date of publication of the program or on the date reported on the organizer’s website. The price cannot be increased by the organizer in the 20 days prior to departure or on the day of the excursion or of the requested service; in any case, the revision will not exceed 8% of the original price. The price consists of:
- a) any registration fee or file management fee;
- b) participation fee as indicated in the catalog, in the brochure, on the website of the organizer or determined by the same on the basis of the services requested by the customer;
- c) any cost of insurance policies against the risks of cancellation and / or medical expenses or other services requested;
- d) cost of any visas and entry and exit taxes from the holiday destination countries;
- e) airport and / or port charges and taxes. The prices indicated, unless otherwise expressly indicated and / or communicated, are to be intended per person and include VAT. Any local taxes and tips are excluded.
- Modification or cancellation of the tourist package before departure.
The organizer reserves the right to unilaterally modify the conditions of this contract in cases where the modification is of little importance and such modification is promptly communicated to the customer by e-mail or in the various ways established by the organizer. In cases where it is a question of significant changes relating to the services referred to in art. 34 paragraph 1 letter. a) or in cases where the organizer cannot satisfy the customer’s requests already accepted by him or proposes to increase the price of the requested package / service by more than 8%, the customer may decide to accept the proposed change or withdraw from the contract without charge. In cases where the customer does not accept the proposed change, the organizer may offer the customer a replacement package / service of an equivalent or superior type. All communications will be provided in a clear and precise manner by e-mail to the customer; the customer communicates his choice to the organizer within two working days from the moment he received the change notice. In cases where the customer does not send any communication via e-mail to the organizer, the proposal formulated and communicated by the same will be considered accepted. In case of withdrawal from the sales contract for the reasons mentioned above, in the event that the customer has not accepted a replacement package / service, the organizer will refund without justified delay and in any case within 14 days from the refund request. the price already paid by the customer.
1) the cancellation of the package / service depended on the failure to reach the minimum number of participants;
2) the organizer proves that the lack of conformity is attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances;
3) the organizer proves that the lack of conformity is attributable to the customer or to a third party unrelated to the provision of tourist services included in the tourist package contract and is unpredictable or inevitable.
- Customer withdrawal .
The customer can withdraw from the contract without paying penalties in the following cases:
1) an increase in the price of the package / service in excess of 8%;
2) significant modification of one or more elements of the contract objectively configurable as fundamental for the use of the package / service as a whole considered and proposed by the organizer after the conclusion of the contract itself but before departure and not accepted by the traveler;
3) the organizer cannot satisfy the specific requests made by the traveler and already accepted by the same. In these cases, the customer can decide whether to accept the change proposed by the organizer or request a refund of the amount already paid.
The customer who withdraws from the contract before departure for any unforeseen or unforeseen reason will still be charged the following costs:
1) individual cost of practical management;
2) consideration for insurance coverage requested at the time of conclusion of the contract;
3) consideration for services already rendered;
4) the penalties with the percentages indicated below (except for any more restrictive conditions due for periods of high season or full occupancy of the structures. The different conditions will be communicated to the customer in the estimate phase before the conclusion of the contract):
- a) up to 30 days before the departure date for all tourist packages and for all the services requested, the customer can withdraw without paying any penalty;
- b) in the 30 days prior to departure for all tourist packages and for all services requested, the customer can withdraw by paying a penalty equal to 50% of the agreed price for the tourist package and the requested service.
For departures or for services requested to be carried out between December 1st and January 7th, the following penalties will be provided
- a) 50% of the participation fee up to 60 days from the departure date for all packages / services requested;
- b) 75% of the participation fee from 59 to 40 days from the departure date for all packages / services requested;
- c) 100% of the participation fee for cancellations received in the last 39 days from the departure date for all packages / services requested.
The days must be understood as working days, therefore with the exception of holidays, also the day of departure and the day relating to the communication of cancellation must be excluded. No reimbursement will be due to the customer who does not show up at departure or who renounces during the course of the package / service / trip or who presents himself without documents or travel documents. In the case of pre-established groups, the penalties will be agreed from time to time before the contract is signed.
- Changes requested by the customer.
Any changes requested by the customer after the conclusion of the contract do not bind the organizer if they are not approved by him in writing. The costs related to the change request regarding the place of departure or the performance of the requested service, treatment and hotel complex, changes in dates and length of stay, rentals, will be communicated to the customer and will be considered accepted by the customer if he does not communicate otherwise. in writing to the organizer within two days of approval of the change by the organizer.
- Customer replacement.
The customer can transfer the tourist package sales contract to a person who satisfies all the conditions for the use of the service, subject to prior notice given to the organizer on a durable medium no later than seven days before the start of the requested package / service. . The transferor and the transferee of the tourist package sale contract or the requested service are jointly and severally liable for the payment of the balance of the price and any other rights, taxes and other additional costs, including any administrative and handling costs, resulting from this transfer. The organizer informs the transferor of the costs of the transfer and provides the transferor with proof of the rights, taxes or other additional costs resulting from the transfer of the contract.
- Hotel classification.
The official classification of hotels is provided in the catalog or in other informative material or on the website only on the basis of the express and formal indications of the competent authorities of the country in which the service is provided. In the absence of official classifications recognized by the competent Public Authorities of the EU member countries to which the service refers, or in the case of structures marketed as a “Tourist Village”, the organizer reserves the right to provide its own description in the catalog or in the brochure. of the accommodation facility, such as to allow an evaluation and consequent acceptance of the same by the customer.
- Obligations of the customer.
The customer, in compliance with the obligations of correctness (Article 1175 of the Italian Civil Code) and good faith (Article 1375 of the Italian Civil Code), promptly informs the organizer of any lack of conformity detected during the execution of the tourist service provided for in the sales contract. of tourist package or of the requested service. If one of the tourist services is not performed as agreed in the sales contract, the organizer remedies the lack of conformity, unless this is impossible or excessively burdensome, taking into account the extent of the lack of conformity and the value of the services affected by the defect. If the organizer does not remedy the defect, the traveler has the right to a price reduction as well as compensation for the damage suffered as a result of the lack of conformity, unless the organizer proves that the lack of conformity is attributable to the traveler or to a third party unrelated to the provision of tourist services or is unavoidable or unpredictable or due to extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances. During the negotiations and in any case before the conclusion of the contract, Italian citizens are provided with general information regarding the conditions regarding passports and visas, including the approximate times for obtaining visas and the health formalities of the country of destination. . For the rules relating to the expatriation of Italian minors, please refer expressly to what is indicated on the website of the State Police. However, it should be noted that minors must be in possession of an individual document valid for expatriation (passport, or for EU countries, identity card valid for expatriation with indication of parents’ names). Minors under the age of 14 and minors for whom authorization issued by the Judicial Authority is required, must follow the instructions indicated on the website of the State Police http://www.poliziadistato.it/ Articolo/191/. they must be in possession of an individual passport and any entry visa and will be able to find the necessary and updated information through their diplomatic representations in Italy and / or their respective official government information channels. Before departure, customers will check with the competent authorities (for Italian citizens, the local Police Headquarters or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs via the website www.viaggiaresicuri. it or the Telephone Operations Center at 06.491115) that their documents are in compliance with the information provided and to adapt in good time before the start of the package / service. In the absence of such verification, no responsibility for the non-departure of one or more travelers can be attributed to the organizer or the seller. The customer must the organizer and the seller of their citizenship before the booking request and, at the time of departure, they must ensure that they have vaccination certificates, an individual passport and any other document valid for all the countries touched by the itinerary , as well as residence and transit visas and health certificates that may be required. In order to be able to assess the socio-political security situation, health and any other useful information relating to the countries and places of destination and in their immediate vicinity and, therefore, the objective usability of the services purchased or to be purchased and any substantial impact on the execution of the package, the customer will have the burden of obtain official information of a general nature from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and disseminated through the Farnesina institutional website www.viaggiaresicuri.it (by clicking on “travel safe, get information” and then choose the “Countries”, “Health on the road” and ” Warnings”). The above information cannot be contained in the organizers’ catalogs – online or in print – as they contain general descriptive information and not information subject to change by official authorities. According to the principle of diligence of a good father of a family, the traveler is required to verify the correctness of his personal documents and of any minors, as well as to obtain valid documents for expatriation according to the rules of his own State and the conventions that regulate matter. The traveler must carry out the related formalities also considering that the seller or the organizer are not obliged to provide visas or documents. In cases where, on the date of booking, the chosen destination is, from the institutional information channels, a location subject to a “discouragement” or “warning” for security reasons, the traveler who subsequently exercises the withdrawal will not be able to invoke, for the purposes of the exemption o the reduction of the request for compensation for the withdrawal made, the disappearance of the contractual cause connected to the security conditions of the country. Travelers must also comply with the rules of normal prudence and diligence and with the specific ones in force in the destination countries of the trip, with all the information provided to them by the organizer, as well as with the regulations, administrative or legislative provisions relating to the tourist package. / service requested. Tourists will be held responsible for all damages that the organizer and / or the seller may suffer also due to the failure to comply with the above obligations, including the expenses necessary for their repatriation. Furthermore, the organizer may require the traveler to pay a reasonable cost for the assistance provided to him, if the problem is caused intentionally by the traveler or through his own fault, within the limits of the costs incurred. The traveler is required to provide the organizer or the seller with all the documents, information and elements in his possession useful for exercising the right of recourse against the subjects who caused or contributed to the occurrence of the circumstances or event from which the compensation, price reduction, compensation or other obligations in question are derived, as well as the subjects required to provide assistance and accommodation services under other provisions, in the event that the traveler cannot return to the place of departure ,
- Responsibility of the organizer.
The organizer is liable for damages caused to the traveler due to the total or partial non-fulfillment of the contractually due services, whether they are performed by him personally or by third party service providers, unless he proves that the event is derived from fact of the traveler (including initiatives independently taken by the latter in the course of the execution of the tourist services) or by the fact of a third party of an unforeseeable or unavoidable nature, by circumstances unrelated to the provision of the services provided for in the contract, by chance, by force greater, or from circumstances that the organizer himself could not, according to professional diligence, reasonably foresee or resolve.
- Compensation and prescription.
The compensation referred to in Articles 43 (Price reduction and compensation for damages) and 46 (Compensation for damage from a ruined holiday) of the Tourism Code and the related statute of limitations, are governed by the provisions therein and in any case within the limits established by the International Conventions governing the services that are the subject of the tourist package as well as by articles 1783 and 1784 of the civil code, with the exception of personal injury not subject to a pre-established limit. The right to a price reduction or compensation for damages for changes to the tourist package sales contract or the replacement package expires in two years from the date of the traveler’s return to the place of departure.
- Organizer assistance.
The organizer provides adequate assistance to customers in difficulty by providing appropriate information regarding health services, local authorities and consular assistance and assisting the traveler in making remote communications and helping him to find alternate tourist services. The organizer can demand the payment of a reasonable cost for such assistance if the problem is caused intentionally by the traveler or through his own fault, within the limits of the costs actually incurred.
- Excursions and daily tours.
All excursions and daily tours offered by Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL are subject and subject to the availability of places ; the same can be moved or canceled in the event of adverse weather and / or volcanological conditions, failure to reach the minimum number of twelve participants. If on the day of the excursion the driver (driver), the accompanying person, should wait for the customer for the appointment more than 10 minutes from the agreed time, the reservation will be considered “no-show” (ie no-show) and will not be subject to reimbursement or if you renounce part of the trip that has already begun. Depending on both the weather conditions and other factors that could compromise the tour in any way, the organizer may, at its sole discretion, up to the time of the excursion start, modify both the itinerary and the duration of the excursion at the discretion of the customer only to refuse the different service offered by obtaining only the refund of the price paid. In case of waiver by the traveler
communicated less than 24 hours before departure, the cost of the excursion will be refunded less 30% of the participation fee. Travel times depend on traffic conditions. In the impossibility of reaching the Aeolian Islands by sea or the authorized crater area of Etna by jeep and / or cable car for technical reasons or adverse weather conditions, the reimbursement will be quantified according to the specific case and contingent situations. The Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL by requesting themaximum punctuality to customers, is not responsible for the costs deriving from the non-presentation of passengers at the meeting point for the return of the excursion, therefore the same passengers will have to bear the transport costs for the return on their own, since the companion, after a limited waiting time, must necessarily bring the group back to the point of origin. in its capacity as intermediary between travelers, transport companies and hotels, it is not responsible for accidents, delays or irregularities, loss and / or damage to baggage or personal effects, as well as for damage that may arise to travelers for third party fault or force majeure (earthquakes, floods, landslides, typhoons, storm surges, riots, strikes, attacks etc.).
Ascents to the authorized crater area of Etna are always escorted by CAI (Italian Alpine Club) Guides, responsible for the safety of travelers and subject to the decisions of the authorities in charge in relation to the daily changes in volcanic activity that affect the altitude attainable.
The Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL declines any responsibility for any accidents or damage to people, which may be caused by the explosive activity of the volcano and by the irresponsible behavior of travelers who do not follow the directives of the Alpine Guides themselves.
High altitude ascents are not suitable for cardiopathic, asthmatic and pregnant women passengers.
The conduct of maritime excursions is always subject to the decisions of the shipping company and the authorities in charge.
Visits from the sea to the coast and to the “Sciara del Fuoco” as well as the circumnavigations are subject to marine weather conditions and the discretion of the Captain.
The travel program is covered by an insurance policy in accordance with the rules laid down by Italian law
- Liability and release.
Participants in excursions or other activities are required to respect the instructions provided by the companions, not to leave the group, not to jeopardize their own safety and that of the rest of the group, to respect nature and avoid any type of damage to the environment. surrounding. The organizers or accompanying persons will inform the participants of the methods of carrying out the excursions or other activities, of the rules and safety measures to be observed, of the level of difficulty and of the recommended equipment. The Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL. will not be held responsible for any damage to persons and / or property caused by the participant who has not followed the instructions of the organizer or the companion, or has not observed the rules of good behavior, or has carried out the excursion or activity in a negligent or reckless manner. The accompanying person, at his sole discretion, may decide to interrupt the excursion or activity if he deems it necessary for his own safety or that of others in order to always guarantee the highest level of safety. The Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL, is not able to judge the participant’s state of health and whether or not he is able to participate in the excursion / activity therefore by booking and subsequently joining the excursion / activity the participant declares under his own responsibility to have informed himself in advance about the characteristics and difficulties of the excursion, to have assessed that it conforms to his technical abilities and physical aptitudes, to have known and accepted the proposed program, to have equipped himself with adequate and efficient equipment, to be in a suitable psychophysical condition for carrying out the excursion / activity, to have read the information on risks (foreseeable and unpredictable), on safety and conducting the excursion / activity, including the level of difficulty and the recommended equipment, knowingly assuming the risks. In cases of participation in excursions / activities of minors, whoever exercises parental authority will be required to declare, assuming responsibility, the fitness for sporting-recreational activities and psychophysical integrity of the minor. Participants who are affected by any type of allergy must be equipped with antihistamines and any other support they need. Participants undergoing drug therapy must be provided with their personal medications. The participant must in any case inform the organizer or the accompanying person before the excursion / activity of any health problem. During the excursion, the participant undertakes to behave in a disciplined manner, inspired by mutual respect and good education, collaborating with the companions and other members of the group of participants in order to ensure the success of the excursion and to guarantee everyone maximum safety, use the utmost caution especially on exposed and dangerous routes, so as not to endanger your own safety and that of others. The participant is also aware that the excursions / activities in the natural environment are subject to dangers that involve risks and with his participation in the excursion, he personally assumes all the risks himself, as well as responsibility for the damage that he may cause, directly or indirectly, to others and / or things. In consideration of the risks and dangers inherent in the activity / excursion, the participant by accepting the general conditions of sale relieves Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL, the organizers and the accompanying persons, from any responsibility for any accidents of any kind. that should occur during the same. All excursions / activities offered by Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL. they are covered by insurance. The insurance does not cover any damage to the person, to third parties or to property, in the event that these are attributable to negligent, imprudent and non-observant behavior of the basic rules of safety and good conduct. Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL Srl is not liable for any damage to persons, third parties or things that may occur within accommodation facilities not owned by it. In this case, the participant will be responsible for checking the insurance conditions of the chosen facility. For any other information relating to the excursion / activity on Etna it is advisable to read up on the website http://www.protezionecivile.gov.it/home -> activities on risks -> volcanic risk -> volcanoes in Italy -> Etna). imprudent and non-observant of the basic rules of safety and good conduct. Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL Srl is not liable for any damage to persons, third parties or things that may occur in accommodation facilities not owned by it. In this case, the participant will be responsible for checking the insurance conditions of the chosen facility. For any other information relating to the excursion / activity on Etna it is advisable to read up on the website http://www.protezionecivile.gov.it/home -> activities on risks -> volcanic risk -> volcanoes in Italy -> Etna). imprudent and non-observant of the basic rules of safety and good conduct. Visit and Live Sicily – By GT TRAVEL Srl is not liable for any damage to persons, third parties or things that may occur in accommodation facilities not owned by it. In this case, the participant will be responsible for checking the insurance conditions of the chosen facility. For any other information relating to the excursion / activity on Etna it is advisable to read up on the website http://www.protezionecivile.gov.it/home -> activities on risks -> volcanic risk -> volcanoes in Italy -> Etna). to third parties or to things that may occur within accommodation facilities not owned by him. In this case, the participant will be responsible for checking the insurance conditions of the chosen facility. For any other information relating to the excursion / activity on Etna it is advisable to read up on the website http://www.protezionecivile.gov.it/home -> activities on risks -> volcanic risk -> volcanoes in Italy -> Etna). to third parties or to things that may occur in accommodation facilities not owned by him. In this case, the participant will be responsible for checking the insurance conditions of the chosen facility. For any other information relating to the excursion / activity on Etna it is advisable to read up on the website http://www.protezionecivile.gov.it/home -> activities on risks -> volcanic risk -> volcanoes in Italy -> Etna).
- Insurance against cancellation and repatriation costs.
It is advisable to take out special insurance policies at the time of booking at the organizer’s offices against expenses deriving from the cancellation of the package, from accidents and / or illnesses or that cover any repatriation costs and for the loss and / or damage of luggage. . The rights arising from the insurance contracts must be exercised by the traveler directly against the insurance companies stipulating it, under the conditions and in the manner provided for in the policies themselves.
- Insurance policy in case of insolvency or bankruptcy of the organizer.
In replacement of the Guarantee Fund and in accordance with the provisions of Article 47 of the Tourism Code as last amended by Legislative Decree 62/2018, transposing and implementing EU Directive 2015/2302, the organizer has an insurance policy in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy. The policy was taken out with Ergo Travel Insurance Nr .: 90590142-RC20
- Means of alternative dispute resolution.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 67 Tourism Code, the organizer may propose to the customer (through catalog, brochure or on the website or in other forms) alternative ways of resolving disputes that have arisen. In this case, the organizer will indicate the type of alternative resolution proposed and the effects that such membership entails.
For any dispute concerning this contract, the competent court is exclusively that of the Messina Court.
ADDENDUM – GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT FOR THE SALE OF SINGLE TOURIST SERVICES
Regulatory provisions. Contracts relating to the offer of the transport service only, the accommodation service only, or any other separate tourist service, cannot be configured as a negotiating case of travel organization or tourist package, do not enjoy the protections provided in favor of travelers from the European Directive 2015/2302. In any case, the provisions set out above in points 3 (reservations), 6 (payments), 13 (customer obligations) 9 (customer withdrawal) 10 (changes requested by the customer) 17 (excursions and daily tours) 18 ( liability and release) 19 (jurisdiction).
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 679/2016 we inform you that the provision of your personal data is necessary to allow the conclusion and execution of the travel contract. Personal data will be processed manually and / or electronically in compliance with current legislation. Any refusal will make it impossible to complete and consequently execute the contract. Here are some of your rights: 1) the right to request access to your personal data; 2) the correction of personal data; 3) the cancellation of personal data; 4) the limitation of the processing of personal data; 5) opposition to the processing of personal data; 6) the portability of personal data; 7) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
MANDATORY COMMUNICATION PURSUANT TO ART. 17 OF LAW No. 38/2006 The Italian law punishes crimes concerning prostitution and child pornography with imprisonment, even if committed abroad.
Last revision May 2021
HEADQUARTERS – SEDE LEGALE
G.T. TRAVEL S.R.L.S
Via Faustana, 62 06039, Trevi (PG)
Travel Agency Headquarters Visit and Live Sicily
Via Pirandello 3-5 Taormina Tel. +39 0942 24005
VAT number: 03517230540 General info: Account: email@example.com